Wednesday 19 October 2011

Best Friend

 foro.fonditos.com
I'll be the ear you can hide under
I'll be the arms when you need a hug
I'll be the Advil when life gives you a headache
I'll be the words that are never said
I'll be the laughs and the smiles and the winks
I'll be the sweater on a winter's day
I'll be the tears when you cry
I’ll be the punching bag when you’re mad
I’ll be the lullaby when you’re sleepy
I’ll be the teddy bear when you have a bad dream
I’ll be the shoulder you lean on
And I’ll be the friend when you need one

1 comment:

  1. A person essentially help to make seriously articles I might state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I surprised with the research you made to make this actual publish amazing. Fantastic job!


    Light Poles Exporters

    ReplyDelete